It was nearly ten,
Rustling of leaves therein
reminded the eyes
about crying unto this moment.
After 6 years we've spent
our guts and sweat
This, to you I offer
a goodbye thanks,
also for the mighty giver
that guided us all way
from January to December,
The mighty creator,
here’s my gratitude.
This is the moment,
not of the truth
but merely just a glimpse
of our success,
At last I stood up
in an elegant white toga,
leading the young batch
in graduation march.
What should I speak?
After all I’m just a geek,
what else but thank you!
Elementary I’ll miss you!
The backdrop music,
like birds—angelic!
Swiftness of joy
just like a little boy
dancing in the rain.
We endure all pain.
I must say,
autumn have fallen,
summer have shone
We sang for a snow;
every season we grow.
But after this all,
the school’s ladder tall
we have climbed!
we have achieved!
we have graduated!
At last what should I say
in all our gay?
I don’t know how
to give our graduation a bow.
(New here, so start fresh. Tula ko noong nasa hayskul pa ako :). )
(__17 April 2009 for San Martin BBC batch 06’-07’
esp. Section A-Marcelo H. del Pilar)
instantly a fan. high five bro :)
ReplyDelete